L.H.passed me the Kreativ Blogger Award. While the spelling of creative makes me feel a little like throwing up (I hate bad grammar and spelling, no matter how cute it’s supposed to be), I’ll play along. 😉 Any recipient of this award is asked to write a post listing 7 things they love and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggersso they can write a list and pass the award on as well. I’m going to wrack my brain for seven other bloggers to pass this to….but first, my list.
Seven Things I love
1. I love living in the north – while the winters are long, my favourite days are actually right in the middle of winter, when the sun is bright, the sky is blue and the trees are frosty. It’s absolutely beautiful.
2. I love the weirdness of my children. I’ve always been a little off my rocker (jk..but really not too far from the truth) so it’s fun to see my kids inherit the same sense of humour.
3. I love my Thursday morning ladies Bible study and the friends I have there, young and old. The chance to read the Bible together and study and discuss what we learn has been so valuable. The friends I’ve made have all meant so much to me since we started up almost two years ago. I miss the ones who have gone and enjoy the new ones who come along.
4. I love that Facebook has allowed me to stay connected to my friends and family back home and to share photos and stories with them so easily.
5. I love the smell of new babies. The feel of new babies, the look of new babies…etc. etc.
6. I love to eat. I love that God made so many flavours available to us and that everything doesn’t just “taste like chicken”. I’m so thankful for my sense of taste. 🙂
7. I love being creative. Whether that is through writing or creating arts or crafts, it’s one of my favourite parts of living.
And now, I pass this award on to:
1. Carly and
L.H. took the only other blog I regularly read that isn’t a food blog. 😉 I thought I could scrounge up seven, but it’s just not going to happen. No telling if these girls will follow suit and write on this award. We’ll see….